If you are endeavoring to bulk up, you will come across different tips and techniques but the most common thing you will hear is the supplementation of anabolic steroids or also called AAA (Anabolic-androgenic Steroids). Anabolic steroids are synthetic variations of testosterone – the main male hormone.
You must know that testosterone is known to build muscle as well as improve athletic performance. It can also contribute to aggressiveness and competitiveness. Before taking, you should be aware that continuous use of anabolic steroids could lead to problems like tolerance.
So, how do you use them?
Whenever you buy injectable steroids, you should be aware of tolerance. Tolerance means your diminished response to testosterone. This happens when you use steroids repeatedly and the body adapts to its continued presence. In some cases, it may even cause the body to stop producing its own testosterone.
You can still use steroids but the key here is minimising possible adverse effects through different patterns of usage. Here’s how to use anabolic steroids:
- Cycling: cycling includes an “on” period, which is the 6-12 weeks of taking. It is followed by 4 weeks of months of not taking.
- Stacking: stacking refers to the combination of different types of steroids. The incorporation of other supplements will maximise the effectiveness of the steroids.
- Pyramiding: this refers to gradually increase the dose of the steroid to a peak. After that, you can reduce the amount.
You must know though that there is no evidence that these patterns of usage reduce the risks of tolerance. With this, it is wise to start with the right dosage to ensure that you get the results that you want. At the very least, you should know about the initial doses and the maximum doses.
What are the different types of anabolic steroids?
Now that you know the different patterns of usage, it is time that you know the different types of anabolic steroids. Keep in mind that not all steroids are created equal – some are bulking steroids (for building muscle) while others are performance steroids (for strength and endurance) and cutting steroids (for burning fat).
When you look at it closely, there are up to thirty-two types of anabolic steroid listed. Here are the different types of anabolic steroids:
- Oral: this is taken by mouth and it includes Methandienone (dbol steroids for saleg), Fluoxymesterone (Halo), Mesterolone (Proviron), Methyltestosterone (Virilon), Mibolerone (Cheque) and many more.
- Pellets: this is usually implanted under the skin.
- Injection: some examples of injectable anabolic steroids include Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ), Methenolone Enanthate (Primo), Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca), Nandrolone Phenpropionate (NPP), Testosterone Cypionate (Depotest) and many more.
How does it work?
Anabolic steroids travel through the bloodstream to the muscle tissue. This is where they attach to an androgen receptor. With this, the steroid can interact with the cell’s DNA. It can also trigger the protein synthesis process, which can promote the growth of the cells.
It can be confusing to understand anabolic steroids especially if you are a newcomer but with thorough research, you will be on your way to enhanced muscle mass and improved performance. Always include your physician in the process to ensure your health and safety.